Thursday, March 04, 2010

slightly late Olympic results

I forgot to update those crucial medals.
I know you were holding your breath.

All Canadians, I'm sure, definitely know by now:
women's hockey : gold
women's curling : silver
men's curling : gold
men's hockey: gold

Incidentally...Canada also won the Olympics. Yup.

The winner of the Olympics, apparently, is not the country with the most medals. That would not be Canada. Nope.
That would be the United States, who pretty much cleaned up with 37 medals overall. Thirty-seven!
The winner of the Olympics, apparently, is the country with the most gold medals. That would be Canada.
14. Fourteen gold medals.
Who would'a thunk it?

So, to wrap it up, here are the total number of medals won by Canadian athletes at the Vancouver 2010 Winter Games:
26. Impressive, Canada!
14 gold
7 silver
5 bronze

Also.
I am in some serious withdrawal now that the Olympics are over.
What did I do before February 12, 2010?

No comments: