Thursday, April 14, 2011

a brief update

Things are happening over here, despite the silence.

The apartment is slowly but surely being assembled in accordance with my detail-oriented, obsessive-compulsive mental imagery of how things should look.
Before and after pictures to follow, I absolutely promise.

The CD for which I've waited with bated breath will arrive in early May.
The CD release party will follow on Wednesday May 18th at The Drake Hotel, where the Lounge has been rented out as a private party by my former company. Nope, I'm not joking. It's all about me that night! More details to follow, and official invites will be sent. Mark it on your calendars. Come one, come all.

The brain is befuddled with too much sleep. J. kisses me goodbye now, every morning, and I roll over and blissfully snooze until 9:30 or even 10am. What? I didn't know I could sleep that long any more. Then, of course, I am sleepless, tossing and turning, until 2am.
And so the cycle repeats itself.

I am excited for spring, for summer, for all that is coming this bright, sunny season of my life. And above all, I am so freaking happy.

Life is good. Thought you should know.

1 comment:

Mandi M said...

Hi beautiful! Just checking in. I'd love to come to your release show. I plan on giving you the biggest, longest, most overdue hug in the history of the world. Love you always!